[RC5] ATARI ST?

Denie Andriessen D.Andriessen at pink.nl
Sun Jan 14 19:58:45 EST 2001

Hi,

Altough it looks quite feasable to me to port the existing 68000 code to the
ST, I wonder if it's worth it, as the ST (If I recall correctly) runs at
8Mhz, hence you'd need to have quite a bunch of those machines lying around
to make it worthwhile..

There is also maybe a problem with fetch/flush-ing the blocks, but as it
takes really long to complete a block anyway, you could always do it
manually on a *large* stack of those machines, say once a month.

Well, besides those ideas,
http://www.esat.kuleuven.ac.be/~pcoene/atari.html
shows something that looks a bit like a 'Linux' running on an ST
(emulator)......
Also note the nice JavaScript Y2K bug on the 'timestamp' bottom of the
page.. :)

Also: ST emulator in a browser:
http://www.atari-st.lovely.net/

Regards,