[RC5] ATARI ST?

Henrik Berglund SdU adb94hbd at mds.mdh.se
Mon Jan 15 02:25:10 EST 2001

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, John Campbell wrote:

> 	Of course, you want slow, I have a 386SX-16 that peaks about 5kk/s.
> My K7-650 cracked more keys the first day it was up than that 386 has in its
> entire working lifespan.

I ported the old rc5 56 client think it was called "genx" or something
to amiga and benchmarked it on a amiga 500 with a 68000 at 7MHz, it did
512keys/sec and the solnet des client with bitslice did 1.5kk/sec
Dont know what processor is in the ATARI ST but think its some sort of
68000. Maybe the same as in a500.

Henrik at gigahertz.se
FHB Gigahertz Västerås

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net