[RC5] ATARI ST?

Greg Childers gchil0 at pop.uky.edu
Mon Jan 15 00:34:42 EST 2001

It doesn't integrate with the d.net network.  Since I was just measuring
the speed, it simply steps through keys in order trying them.  If you want
to write one yourself, the algorithm is described in RFC2040, or you can
download C source for such a simple client at

http://www.cryptnet.net/fcp/rsalabs/

The only change necessary for a Windows platform is to change how the
starting key is generated.

Greg

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net