[RC5] Stats Cutoff time?

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Thu Jan 18 01:57:48 EST 2001

That is infact the case. Your confusion probably stems from the fact that our network is designed for robustness and redundancy, and not low-latency. This means that work
units can take minutes or hours or even days to go from your client to the master. It is the time they are received at the master that is used for stats.

See also http://n0cgi.distributed.net/faq/cache/207.html