[RC5] 465 client no longer works on OGR??

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 18 17:07:14 EST 2001

At 01:04 PM 01/14/2001 +0100, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> [...]
I have noticed that on my system (same client), having a load-work
precedence of
RC5,OGR resulted in the client never switching to OGR when all the RC5 blocks
were finished.  Switching it to OGR,RC5 though seemed to make it work
normally again.  Client finishes OGR packet, loads the next RC5 packet and when
those are done, fetches more packets and starts over with OGR.

Eugene
Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net