[RC5] Processor occupancy reporting (was... Fw: XWin and 100% CPU usage)

Ben Ketteridge ben at lonparc.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 13:50:41 EST 2001

I've seen this message on the Xwin mailing list, and was wondering if this
would have any input to the discussions on how to avoid dnetc showing the
CPU as 100% when we'd actually like it to just replace the System Idle
Process under Win32/WinNT/Win2K.

I'm sorry, I'm just throwing this into the mix to see if anyone who knows
Win32(etc) programming better than me can decipher it... :-)

Tara,
Ben.

|  Ben Ketteridge ben.ketteridge at proact.net, aka Gremlin/Grehm'lin  |
| "Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac |
|  user he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy  |