[RC5] [rc5] Performance

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Mon Jan 29 10:46:12 EST 2001

My biggest pet peeve against the distributed.net stats is why everyone is
classed the same.

	We have some mainframes running the client, we have midranges run the client,
we have admins run the clients on entire university campus lans and we have the
guy at how with a few computers.

	Yet we are all reported equally, or should I say unequally.  How can I expect
to compete against a sysadm of a university or even a corporation lan?
It JUST ain't fair.

Basil