[RC5] [rc5] Performance

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Tue Jan 30 21:46:54 EST 2001

Well its good that we are all having FUN!  Cause if this wasn't fun what
would be the point right?

HOWEVER, it still is my pet pevee.  Did I say it could be fixed, NO!  Do
I care to the point of it interfearing with me getting another COFFEE, NO!
Which I need.

YES, groups help.  We can say that an average groups help average these things
out.  But it would be nice if somehow somewhere I could compare my keyrate with
the average person and not the average sysadmin or school trusty.

And at least when I play tenis with a pro he is only one player, and I don't
have to play against the entire top 100 profesional tenis players.  Who each
alone can easily beat me.  As can likely the average player as well.

"Don't compare yourself with them" So how does one do this?   My ranking is put
in with everyone else.  That is what I'd like to see changed.

Basil