[RC5]Performance

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Wed Jan 31 09:55:50 EST 2001

YES, I am happy that I can take part in this project.  Glad my few computers are
doing our bit.

But just maybe the players could be grouped in some weird and wonderful
fashion.  And yes it would be self governing.  So cheating could happen.  This I
agree is a fact of life.  But I don't care about cheaters.  Maybe optionally
allowing players to be grouped into "Big corporations, Little Corporations,
Universities, small businesses, individuals".

We currently have reporting by country right?  Why not some more options?

Basil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net