[RC5] number of dnet users

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Mon Jul 2 19:07:30 EDT 2001

Well that depends on how you look at it. I believe New York which is a city
has as many people working there as we have living here. Compared to the
rest of the world we really are small. We're just highly populated when it
comes to ground coverage, thus a high number of people per square meter.
There are several cities which outnumber us completely with inhabitants.

regards