[RC5] Script page for team summary?

Bjoern Martin boris59 at gmx.net
Sat Jul 7 11:05:25 EDT 2001

Hi all.

I wrote a program that reads my team's summary page, parses for
members and then reads the data of all participants in the team.
I know there is a raw version of the participant's block
submission history. What I'd like to know is if there is also a
raw version of the team members of a team. Right now I parse the
HTML version, but I'm planning a rewrite and would appreciate to
parse raw data for the team members instead of HTML.
Thx for any hint ;)

Bye,

Bjoern, Team #6941

PGP fingerprint: 6CAA E676 94B7 4A9B 05D0 8AB4 0153 F38C B8D9 2D1D
PGP encrypted mail welcome, public key (Diffie-Hellman) on request

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net