[RC5] OGR info

Michael Pelletier mvpel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 06:14:49 EDT 2001

What would be involved in getting more up-to-date info on the progress
of the OGR project?  The graphs haven't been updated in six months, and
it would seem that the percent-stubs graph would be fairly low-demand
on the database for an update.

Also, we never heard if there were any optimal rulers returned by the
first pass of OGR-24, or if there's been any rulers discovered so far
in OGR-25.  I assume that no news means no rulers, but it'd be nice to
know for certain one way or the other.

	-Michael Pelletier.