[RC5] OGR info

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Wed Jul 11 13:24:51 EDT 2001

The progress reporting for OGR-24 and OGR-25 is awaiting the migration of our
stats database to blower.  Some issues with the two-pass method make such
reporting a very manual and very involved process.  We don't want to overtax
our current stats server, which has trouble even catching up if there are
delays.

As far as optimal rulers, I don't believe we have seen any shorter ones, but
that comes as no surprise.  The object of OGR is primarily to prove
exhaustively that there is no shorter ruler.  On the slim chance that a shorter

ruler exists, we will discover it, but nobody's holding their breath.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/

Domain names are like women (or men): The ones you want are
already taken, but you can always get one from a strange country.

	rc5 at lists.distributed.net

	07/11/2001 05:14