[RC5] Script page for team summary?

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at imminus.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 09:58:06 EDT 2001

I think that's only relevant if the team has a private/hidden membership.
Anyway it's only really of use to nugget or someone with access a copy of
the database to test it on.  I'm sure there may be a couple of mismatched
brackets or minor tweaks required.  I'm also supremely ignorant about PHP.

               Rgds,

                          Richard Farmbrough.