[RC5] OGR info

Tom Ribbens webmaster at multi-air.com
Sun Jul 15 02:04:38 EDT 2001

Mike Henry wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:23:17 -0700 (PDT), Michael Pelletier wrote:

[snip]

> How can I set my client to only work on OGR24 and not OGR25?

You can't.  The project is the same, only the OGR24 stubs are not being
handed out by the keymaster anymore.  The 7 people working on OGR24
still have _really_ old buff-in.ogr files, wich still store OGR24 stubs.
I think i have read a comment from the dcti staff that they would wait
until no one is sending more OGR24 stubs in before handing the
unfinished OGR24 stubs to let the users still sending in the old stubs
have a fair chance to do those stubs.  So don't startle if you happen to
see your client doing OGR24 stubs in a couple of weeks, it's just that
the dcti staff decided to re-hand out the unfinished stubs...

Tom