[RC5] Stats problem (amusing) - affecting user number 5- maybe others.

Jack Beglinger jackb_guppy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 09:07:07 EDT 2001

> http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/psummary.php3?id=5
>
> This user comes up with all stats 0, including position.
> Hence his neighbours are at the top of the rankings instead of the bottom!

There are at least 10,000 other numbers that do the extract same thing.

I been having fun with looking at the data from the stat server.  How you have
to get it is a pain, and when the server is out for a few days... you have to
resync by rereqesting about 40,000+ members (the active ones to reget the
missing data) but a large database is fun to look at.

jackb