[RC5] OGR info

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Fri Jul 20 10:47:39 EDT 2001

The fact is, we are still getting OGR-24 work back from some extremely slow
clients.  We don't especially want to throw away the work they are doing by
letting someone else finish it first, though at some point it will become
necessary to "fish or cut bait" as they say.  It could be some of these are a
result of people downloading too much work for too slow a computer.

This being said, I've been trying to coax Daa to generate the information we
need to update the OGR percent-done figures (it's not automatic), and we're
talking about passing out OGR-24 work again.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/

Domain names are like women (or men): The ones you want are
already taken, but you can always get one from a strange country.

	rc5 at lists.distributed.net

	07/20/2001 08:42