[RC5] Stats problem (amusing) - affecting user number 5- maybeothers.

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Fri Jul 20 10:42:26 EDT 2001

id=5 seems to have a problem in that it has never submitted any work.  This
participant in particular is a d.net staff person (alde), though one who hasn't

(to my knowledge) been very active lately.

The "bug" where it shows records +/- 5 from the person's own rank of 0 is an
oversight, but hardly a big one.  As your previous message pointed out, I'd
rather put our efforts into getting OGR-24 finished, OGR-25 recycled, and
OGR-26 started than worry about cosmetics such as this.

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but we are (internally) discussing a
possible third project... something that would renew some interest, as well as

giving us a new target to keep moving forward.

(P.S. bugzilla is at http://www.distributed.net/bugs/ and is open to the public

for submissions)
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/

Domain names are like women (or men): The ones you want are
already taken, but you can always get one from a strange country.

	rc5 at lists.distributed.net

	07/20/2001 08:32