[RC5] Will RC5 be finished before the last member leaves?

Jack Beglinger jackb_guppy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 00:57:00 EDT 2001

I been playing with RC5 Stats - nice to have a large database to test load
ideas on...

If you been tracking the number of true new members -- i.e. those that are
new joins and not being a resubscribe and transfer of blocks.

We get about 110 new members per day.

Now if you look at last date a block been returned and treat that as the date
a member left.   And only look though June 1 '01 - to give those batch guys a
chance not to screw the stats....

We are losing about 160 members per day.

July '00 was the point where the number joining RC5 = the number leaving -
its been down hill since.

Any comments?
jackb