[RC5] Will RC5 be finished before the last member leaves?

Michael Pelletier mvpel at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 14:23:24 EDT 2001

--- Chris Mulcahy <cmulcahy at cmulcahy.com> wrote:

> Another theory is that the OGR project has been "stealing" RC5
> crackers.

For that matter, when did the SETI at home project start?  I'd try to find
out myself, but the Berkeley site seems to be down.

Hey, maybe that's what we need to do - design a complicated-looking
screensaver to twiddle bits on the screen while the RC-5 and OGR blocks
are being run.

-Michael Pelletier.