[RC5] dnet Mailing list

Mathieu Gilbert wilbrod at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 24 02:48:51 EDT 2001

hahaha of course .. i'm trying to hack dnet to get the full mailing list
addresses :)

Actually I was looking for the number of people being reached when a message
is posted because i think some people are influenced by what people are
posting. Like when people are saying dnet staff isn't updating the website
often.. or when someone say ogr is in test and it doesn't worth a crunch ...

so what i mean is that i'm scared this list might lead people to leave dnet
because they do not really know what is going on (even if we don't have very
often updates from dnet staff)

Mathieu