[RC5] Will RC5 be finished before the last member leaves?

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Tue Jul 24 17:46:59 EDT 2001

Such a screensaver IMHO uses too much CPU power that could be used for
cracking RC5's :-) I also think people that search for aliens are more
likely to want those kind of things like flashy screensavers n stuff and I
think people on distributed.net usually have more experience with computers
especially on a technical level and are thus less likely to want stuff like
that.

But still... I could be wrong and maybe it will help getting more users.....
Guess you'll never really find out

regards