[RC5] Will RC5 be finished before the last member leaves?

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Tue Jul 24 17:51:08 EDT 2001

You could still go for the most packets flushed on <enter date> I tried to
be #1 for a while but I just can't get enough CPU power to achieve
that........ Maybe if I can get like 10 AMD 1.3GHz's and use a proxy and
flush after 4 or 5 days I should be able to be #1 for one day. So could
anyone else

regards