[RC5] Tracking down IP address

Hector Herrera hectorh at pobox.com
Wed Jul 25 22:47:48 EDT 2001

Hi,

I tried sending this question to help at distributed.net
but the email bounced back saying something about:

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for dctihelp at davehart.net

Anyways,  I have not run the client in quite a few
months, but the stats server still shows blocks being
submitted with my email address.

I am wondering if it is a left over computer that I
may have forgotten to clean up before I left a previous
job.

Anybody here would know who I should contact to find
out the address of the reporting computer so that I
can contact the right person and let them know?

Thanks

Hector

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net