[RC5] Tracking down IP address

Dave Hart davehart at davehart.com
Thu Jul 26 03:23:55 EDT 2001

The problem with dctihelp at davehart.net has been resolved, thanks for
letting us know.  Mail to help at distributed.net shouldn't bounce now.
Please resend any bounced mail.

Dave Hart

-----Original Message-----
From: Hector Herrera [mailto:hectorh at pobox.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 04:48
To: rc5 at lists.distributed.net
Subject: [RC5] Tracking down IP address

Hi,

I tried sending this question to help at distributed.net
but the email bounced back saying something about:

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for dctihelp at davehart.net

Anyways,  I have not run the client in quite a few
months, but the stats server still shows blocks being
submitted with my email address.

I am wondering if it is a left over computer that I
may have forgotten to clean up before I left a previous
job.

Anybody here would know who I should contact to find
out the address of the reporting computer so that I
can contact the right person and let them know?

Thanks

Hector