[RC5] Bouncing mail..

John Cullen john.cullen at portoeditora.pt
Thu Jul 26 12:59:14 EDT 2001

Actually it's Portuguese (Brazilian variety) and simply states that the
message couldn't be delivered because the site mandic.com.br changed to
osite.com.br.

Now, whether the user is removed, or the database is simply updated is upto
the "powers that be" :-)

John

<rough translation>

Dear surfer,

The message sent to rc5 at mandic.com.br could not be delivered because the
domain @mandic.com.br changed to @osite.com.br.

Please resend your message based on the example below:

From: <rc5>@mandic.com.br
To: <rc5>@osite.com.br
O SITE (The Site),
YOUR PLACE ON THE INTERNET