[RC5] Tracking down IP address

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Thu Jul 26 08:13:09 EDT 2001

Hi, Hector

Sorry you got a bounce message on your e-mail.  It must have been a temporary
outage, because the help at distributed.net is alive and well, AFAIK.

help@ is the appropriate vehicle for an inquiry of that sort.  Of course, it's

possible that we won't be able to identify a particular computer because of NAT

or DHCP at your former job.  Even so, we should be able to give you some
clues.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

	rc5 at lists.distributed.net

	07/25/2001 21:47