[RC5] Re: What others are saying...

blitz blitz at macronet.net
Mon Jul 30 16:50:21 EDT 2001

Ok Tom...yeah, I didn't want it to seem as if it were me pitching that
bitch. I'm a Dneter for a while and run it on 5 machines in my lan. I don't
care squat about the energy, I've got plenty of it here, I've got all that
green eco-terrorist crap shut off, the air conditioners run 24/7 here.
As far as a needle in a haystack, me? I love a challenge. I'm not in it to
get rich, I just throw the dice like so many others do, perhaps I'll win,
but I'd bet I won't, it's like the Lottery "Hey, Ya never win". I look at
the statistics often, but I'll never dominate them, so its a fun thing to
see my score creep up daily a little bit. The statistics are fine by me,
when they're available, lets face it, the people who are doing this project
might also have "real" jobs they've got to attend to also to pay the bills,
so what they can do when that can do it is fine by me. That's the way
volunteerisim is. You've got to cut volunteers some real slack, cause if
you don't, you don't have any more volunteers.

Marc