[RC5] Cpu time used by OGR

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Fri Jun 1 11:40:48 EDT 2001

It will probably increase the performance a great lot. Especially since my
slow old pentiums take about 1 to 2 hours to crack a RC5 packet but can
sometimes use up to 1 1/2 day on 1 (ONE yeah) OGR packet thus it won't crack
any RC5's for 1 1/2 day when working on 1 OGR packet..... OGR takes fairly
long to calculate.....