[RC5] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team. - Comment on United Devices client

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Fri Jun 1 15:31:46 EDT 2001

Not being too choose is lousy... Entropia has some commercial projects and
the ones I know I won't participate in in any way. I'm not gonna use my
puter to make somebody else rich and don't get shit back for it. Although
the AIDS cure they do is nice, but I'd like to run it for that and only
that.....