[RC5] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team. - Comment on United Devices client

Mike Faunce mike at faunce.com
Fri Jun 1 10:27:20 EDT 2001

That's not totally true.  You can select which clients you prefer to run.
Under the configuration on their web page there is a selection of projects,
just clear the check boxes on projects you aren't interested in.  It isn't
100% as you can clear all the boxes and your client will still do work, but
it is better than what you are describing.

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce
mike at faunce dot com