[RC5] Another E-mail confirmation issue

Mike Kruger zbicyclist at home.com
Fri Jun 1 11:43:41 EDT 2001

I also use the e-mail system.  After sending my output buffer, I would get a
receipt that the e-mail was delivered (because I routinely have this option
checked in Outlook), and I would then get an e-mail message back from the
server, similar to the one you get on a directly connected machine.

However, I have not been getting the server response for the last two
packets, just the delivery receipt. I re-sent one packet, and didn't get any
server response from this, either.  Since these are OGR packets, I only send
them in about once a week.