[RC5] What if RC5-64 is done

Mathieu Gilbert wilbrod at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 1 14:17:15 EDT 2001

Hi

It's the first time i hear something about dnet working on RC5-72 and I hope
it's not in their mind. We have been working on rc5-64 for more than three
years and a half and we only have 50% done. We better have to work on
something else since we all know an encryption higher than 64 bits is safe
since it would be far to long to decrypt.

Mathieu