[RC5] What if RC5-64 is done

Jon Back jonback at itexas.net
Sat Jun 2 20:40:13 EDT 2001

Hey, I'm no spy or spook, but I seriously doubt any "intelligence agency"
would spend a full year to crack any one message. Secrets don't stay secret
for that long. My guess would be that if the NSA / CIA / KGB / Mossad etc...
can't crack it in 30 days, they won't spend the time. Too many other ways to
get information in less time. Cost really isn't the issue, just time.

Jon "too many spy novels" B