[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Mon Jun 4 21:44:05 EDT 2001

A few weeks ago a Linux box of mine got accidentally rebooted (KVM
Switch confusion).  At the time ps showed dnetc having over 98000 minutes
of CPU time.  About 1633 hours or 68 days.  I had been planning on letting
it his 100,000 minutes and was trying to get the box to hit 365 days of
uptime.  Sometimes I hate to see updates to the client cause I know I
should upgrade but I'd rather just let it run and see how long it'll go.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net