[RC5] Cpu time used by OGR

dan the person hedonist at win.co.nz
Tue Jun 5 14:48:05 EDT 2001

bwilson at fers.com wrote:

> .  Work units returned complete when
> they were not will be discarded when a second submission has a different total.

Unless of course the 2nd submission is also from a buggy client still in use.

I notice from the stats server that 8011 and 8012 are still very much active.  Presumbly, while the results submitted before the bug was known are not being discarded, they are now being discard at somepoint?

 can platformlist.php3 return totals for the last day?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net