[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

John Campbell jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com
Tue Jun 5 00:19:19 EDT 2001

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Troy A. Sheaffer wrote:

> I was curious, does anyone have any dnet uptime or cpu usage records to
> share?  Ie. continuous uninterrupted execution times of the dnet client.

	One of my Linux boxes has been running the client continuously for
the last 245 days. When I brought the box up, I started the client and
forgot about it. Client and box have been up since. That may or may not be
my record... I have boxes that have been up longer, but I can't say for sure
if they were running the client without interruption the whole time.

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  "Dying is a very dull, dreary affair.  And my advice to you is to
have nothing whatever to do with it."

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net