[RC5] Re: Uptime

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at imminus.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 11:25:03 EDT 2001

I have an NT box which was running for a few months before a power failure.
It's not doing anything else (except serving a test web site, that I'm not
developing anymore).
I'm certain I've had Solaris boxes running for hundreds of days, the number
of minutes CPU time wraps round after a point.
This box, for example, was showing negative time until I rebooted it about 4
days ago.
 8 O  1004   496     1 50  99 39 61400f80    261          ?       14195:39
rc5des

               Rgds,

                          Richard

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net