[RC5] Importing Buffer out files

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Tue Jun 5 11:39:13 EDT 2001

On 2 Jun 2001, at 11:30, tomdv at datatx.com wrote:

> computers running RC5. For the ones not connected to the Internet, I just
> copied it from one to another computer over an empty (I stress empty)
> out-file. I am not aware if you can merge the out-files.

to be safe, you should stop the client :-(

but you can do an -import with an outfile, too. The client detects whether it is
an infile or an outfile.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net