[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

N. Parr nparr at usa.net
Tue Jun 5 07:31:01 EDT 2001

I just rebooted my dual cel. 500 machine with win2k on it last week.  It had
been up for over 4 months and the dialup connection had not been hung up for
25 days through t-storms and everything.  And this is my main use machine at
home.  I play games, email, surf, etc on this machine.  Maybe MS has finally
got their act together and come up with an OS that can stay up as long as a
novell server.
Niles