[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

Jonathan Smith jsmith at cygnacom.com
Tue Jun 5 15:57:54 EDT 2001

Its really exists.
It was fixed in Windows 98 2nd edition, but it appeared in Windows 95, all
the Windows 95 OEM Service Releases (Win95 OSR 2, 2.1, 2.5), and Windows 98.
Microsoft has patches to fix the problem and a description of it on their
knowledge base.

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q216/6/41.asp?LN=EN-US&SD=g
n&FR=0&qry=49%20days&rnk=1&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=W98

	Jonathan Smith
      distributed.net user 79812