[RC5] Cpu time used by OGR

Brandon Zaleiski zcii at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:58:53 EDT 2001

Thank you very much for the information bruce. I had converted all of my
machines over to RC5 only because of that misundestanding. I will upgrade my
clients and continue working on OGR, which i personally find more
interesting. Is there an official update on OGR-24? It seems that it should
have been completed a long time ago even with 386's that had stubs you were
waiting for?
Any official information would be appreciated. :)

Brandon