[RC5] Cpu time used by OGR

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Wed Jun 6 03:14:35 EDT 2001

I've walked away from OGR because it should have been done by now.
We get no reports on progress or why its taking so long.  It doesn't
make sense.  Both these ORG projects should been done by now.

take a week and give ever missing packet out until they are all done.
Or lets move on.   Before we move away.

Basil