[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

Markus Landgren marla252 at student.liu.se
Wed Jun 6 10:23:47 EDT 2001

Yeah, that's the one I was waiting for. :)

I had already downloaded the correcting patch but not installed it. I
rarely got more than 4 weeks of uptime from that machine so I figured this
event was something I wanted to see at least once. At the time it was a
huge disappointment to see it crash 40 hrs early.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net