[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com stvernaillen at ge.cokecce.com
Wed Jun 6 11:03:29 EDT 2001

Well,

I guess those windows guys are rather quiet ...
have not seen a reply from one of them yet

:)

John Campbell <jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com> on 05/06/2001 05:19:19

Please respond to rc5 at lists.distributed.net

To:   rc5 at lists.distributed.net
cc:    (bcc: Stan Vernaillen/BE/CCE)
Subject:  Re: [RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

On Mon, 4 Jun 2001, Troy A. Sheaffer wrote:

> I was curious, does anyone have any dnet uptime or cpu usage records to
> share?  Ie. continuous uninterrupted execution times of the dnet client.

     One of my Linux boxes has been running the client continuously for
the last 245 days. When I brought the box up, I started the client and
forgot about it. Client and box have been up since. That may or may not be
my record... I have boxes that have been up longer, but I can't say for
sure
if they were running the client without interruption the whole time.

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  "Dying is a very dull, dreary affair.  And my advice to you is to
have nothing whatever to do with it."

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net