[RC5] Uptime and/or CPU time records?

Ferry van Steen td at salesint.com
Wed Jun 6 12:17:28 EDT 2001

I've had over 220 days uptime... could have gone further but my brother in
law who thought he knew electricity unplugged the machine :-((( buh bye
uptime....

so let this be a lesson for ya'll, don't let people change lightbulbs if
they know shit from electricity, instead of hitting the light switch to
ensure they won't get electrocuted they'll just pull the fuse... that was a
smart move..... I wanted to get over a year uptime so he cost me 220+ days