[RC5] Minor format problem with Greg's posts to rc5@lists.distributed.net

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Wed Jun 6 19:37:56 EDT 2001

Matthew (m_webber_sydney at yahoo.com.au) wrote:

> There is a minor problem with your posts to rc5 at lists.distributed.net. I'm
> not sure whether the problem is at my end or yours, but your messages always
> arrive with the message body as a .TXT attachment.

That's because my messages are PGP-signed.

> Does anyone else have this problem? I am running
> OE 5.5.

Other Windows users have reported this problem before.  It seems that
some mail programs don't display the first part of a multi-part MIME
message even though it's plain text.

I'll send this one unsigned just so you can see the difference. :)

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net