[RC5] RE: [plans] distributed.net .plan update

thomas.minor at materna.de thomas.minor at materna.de
Mon Jun 11 13:25:20 EDT 2001

> We had hoped this wouldn't be necessary - we had hoped to be
> moved over to the new server (blower) by now.  Technology and time
> schedules prevented us from completing the migration.
> The 2GB file size limit on Linux is
> starting to be a real problem.

Hmm.
Can't you configure Sybase to accept a raw partition as a tablespace ?
Normally, that should fix your problem.
Or are the database files not the ones you are talking about ?

  Thomas Minor, Development Unified Messaging
  MATERNA GmbH, Buisness Unit Communications
  Telefon : +49 (231) 5599 - 169
  Fax     : +49 (231) 5599 - 67 169
  leghlaHchu'be'chugh mln lo'laHbe' taj jej.
  reH lugh charghwl'.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net