[RC5] Dumb Windows Question

Blain Nelson blainn13 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 15:15:42 EDT 2001

I'm using the Win-32 client under 95 on an old P-90.  My mouse has died,
and I've not found a serial mouse to replace it with (no PS2 port), so
I'm clunking around using keyboard commands.  However, I've not been
able to get to my d.net client this way to manually update, because I've
not found the client using alt-tab or any of the other secrets I've
found.  If somebody knows a way I can get to the client using
keystrokes, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Blain
--
  Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just
       passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.
blain at blainn.cc       ICQ:19857966         anon-20630 at anon.twwells.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net