[RC5] MacOS X - Hard disk sleep

Ludovic Ferrandis lferrandis at mac.com
Tue Jun 12 11:03:53 EDT 2001

It's not to save electricity, just reduce my computer heat :)
I don't use my laptop too often (I work on a desktop), so I let dnet
running on it. I don't really care if it's take a little longer to
wake up.

If I run the client with the -nodisk option and if I shutdown
properly the client, does it really lost all buffered work ? or a
buff.out file will be created ?

Ludovic

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net